In 2000, webportalis started pioneering developments in the digital public relations industry by creating sector specific online platforms that connect brands with the press. Working with the latest technology, beautypress, medicalpress, livingpress and fashionpress have become recognized industry resources that optimizes classic Public Relation methods with a modern approach. Brands have become reliant on these platforms and their ability to house and distribute their press material immediately. For the press, these platforms provide an integral part to accessing the latest product and industry information in a fast and effective way, 24/7.
We are looking for an intern for the duration of approximately 6 months:
• In London and/or in New York for beautypress.com
• Content Management
• Social Media Management (Facebook, Twitter etc.)
• Editor Relations
• Must have strong PC skills and Technology/Social Media skills
• Must think creative and be proactive and flexible for changing
• Must have the ability to coordinate calendar, meetings, projects etc.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
Are you interested in joining our international, dynamic team? Submit a CV and a covering letter to:
333 Hudson Street
New York, NY 10013